Don’t you hate to-do lists? I know I do. It just sits there judging me. Looking at its watch. Tapping its foot impatiently. Waiting for me to get on with it.
Ever wonder what’s on other people’s to-do lists? The folks at RealSimple Magazine imagined one for the author of the Harry Potter novels:
1. Stare expectantly at fireplace.
2. Give up; light fire.
3. Recite mantra: No more magic.
4. Sit down to work. Open folder: “Larry Porter and the List of Decidedly Non-Magical Book Ideas.”
5. Break for lunch. Stare expectantly at package of sandwich bread.
6. Give up; make sandwich.
7. Decide which Harry Potter character should come out of the closet next.
8. Do dishes.
9. Roll in money
What’s on YOUR to-do list?